Monday, July 17, 2006

Amy's College Graduation: April 13th 2005!!!!

Dad came down and surprised me! This was one of the only times in my life that I was actually speechless. My mind went blank when I saw my dad. Jeremy called me in his office and the door opened and I turned around and there was my dad!! He TOTALLY got me. I had NO IDEA that he was coming. A wonderful surprise.

Jeremy and Chauntel helped me with everything while I was living in Texas--even school. They were supportive of everything that I did and they helped me graduate at the top of my class!

Amy and Jeremy

Thes kiddos sure kept me on my toes.

I was running late, as usual, for my graduation and Makayla was in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready, as usual. I asked Makayla to go ask mommy if she had a small purse I could borrow. She looked at me and said, "Hang on Amy. I'll be back in just a second." I thought she had gotten sidetracked because I heard her in her closet and heard toys moving around. She comes back in the bathroom with the Christmas purse in the picture and said, "Here you go Amy. Will this one work? Grammy gave it to me for Christmas. It's little." She was so precious and she was acting so grown up, I actually had tears in my eyes because of her sweetness and thoughtfulness to help me. How could I resist! I used the purse and got made fun of horribly by the people I was sitting next to but I don't care. I just wore it underneath my gown for the most part; plus Grammy was able to be there with me since she gave La that purse. That was a very sweet moment.

He just looks like T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Here is my girl!

Me and Dusty on one of the happiest days of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home